– § – Since we don’t like to get spammed ourselves, your privacy is extremely important to us. Please red this text carefully, it is our policy regarding how we protect the privacy of the personal information you provide to us. Whilst you register we will ask for information such as your name and email address. We automatically receive and record this information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and accessible information.
– § – We use you private information solely for the following general purposes: To improve our services, to contact you, to conduct research, and to send you required information like newsletters.
– § – We do not whatsoever, rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except under the following circumstances: We provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of us and/or in cooperation with us under confidentiality agreements. Only these companies have our permission to use your information to help communicate with you about offers published on our website and our marketing partners. We do not provide any individually identifiable information to the advertiser.
– § – Communications from our company, such as service announcements, administrative messages and our Newsletter, are considered part of a membership. Your Account Information is password-protected. We limit access to information about you sharply to employees who need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you or in order to do their jobs.
§ – We need to, and will hereby be permitted by you, to set and access cookies on your computer. “Cookies” are small pieces of information passed between Websites (such as ours) and Web browsers on a computer. Cookies are used to help web browsers to remember specific information. All web browsers accept cookies as normal procedure.
– § – We use our own advertising as well as third party advertising agencies. We cannot be held responsible for anything contained within our partners, our members, or our advertiser’s websites.
Permission of use
– § – By transmitting any suggestions, information, identification, material, or other content (“content”) to us, you automatically grant us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. Further, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, and suggestions contained in any communications you send to this Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to creating, manufacturing, and marketing products and/or services using such information.
About Third Party Advertising
– § – We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here. http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/faq.aspx
The DoubleClick DART cookie is used by Google in the ads served on publisher websites displaying AdSense for content ads. When users visit an AdSense publisher’s website and either view or click on an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user’s browser. The data gathered from these cookies will be used to help AdSense publishers better serve and manage the ads on their site(s) and across the web.
Last Updated, March 19th 2014