Click on the image below to view this video:
If you are using Internet Explorer or are having problems viewing the video, please click here.
Series: Hot Sourcing Topics of 2012
Mike Bellamy, Chairman of Advisory Board, China Sourcing Information Center; China Operations Director, PassageMaker Sourcing Solutions
- Jamon Yerger, Strategic Purchasing and Project Director, High Cappin
- Matthew Kowalak, Executive Director, Southern Perspective SZ
- Thaddaeus Mueller, Business Development Manager, Fiducia Management Consultants
The rewards of sourcing from China are well known, but succeeding at it is far from simple. With a sluggish global economy resulting in unpredictable market changes, cost-effective sourcing is more important than ever.
Led by a panel of experienced sourcing professionals, this seminar provides key insights into current hot sourcing topics that every buyer who wishes to build or sharpen their China sourcing strategies should be aware of:
- How the strong RMB is affecting China sourcing
- Inland China vs. Coastal China vs. SE Asia as sourcing destination
- Challenges and solutions for small order buyers
- Litigation and mediation (what to do when things go wrong)
Don’t miss this highly interactive panel discussion. It is also your best chance to ask questions specific to your business!