Written by Mike Bellamy, the founder of Shenzhen-based sourcing agency PassageMaker, and support by CISC researchers, this whitepaper is a behind the scenes look at how SD cards and USB flash drives are sold to international buyers. Is designed to give the reader the tools needed to avoid typical traps.
Buyers sourcing or interested in sourcing SD cards and USB flash drives from China
About the Publisher
Founded in 2010, the China Sourcing Information Center (CSIC) is a not-for-profit organization that exists to educate, develop, and advance the China sourcing profession. Support from corporate sponsors and donations from individuals help keep the following services available to the public free of charge:
- Monthly China Sourcing email update
- China Sourcing Conferences/Seminars
- Ask the Experts Service
- Video Tutorials
- Sourcing Blogs
- White Papers
Table of Contents
- Why are buyers of SD cards and flash drives targeted by scam artists?
- What common mistakes are made when buying SD cards and flash drives?
- How is the supply chain organized among the manufacturers and wholesalers in China?
- What are the popular new models of flash drives for Spring 2013?
- How to find a reliable supplier of SD cards and flash drives?
Follow link to download PDF: