How to Register and Protect a Utility Patent when Buying from China

Today’s Question: My question pertains to my patent I currently hold on some sporting good equipment I recently just got approved for, I have a Utility Patent on my product and I need it produced ASAP how and where do I start as well as I need to find a production agent if that is what they are called. I am new to this field but I am learning as I go along, I am an educated man yet self-educating myself along the way about the patent process. Thank you for your time, V/r Ryan G

To help answer your questions, I have already created some video tutorials and blog posts on the topics you raise. You can find them here:

For additional tips about how to use production agents (incl. sourcing agents and inspection agents) follow the links below:

Options for support with sourcing and supply chain management in China

Selecting Service Providers to Support China Sourcing Projects


Question answered by Mike Bellamy, always glad to help! If you have a question about sourcing in Asia, ask here.
Visit Mike’s YouTube Channel for lots of video tutorials about sourcing in China.

China Sourcing Expert Mike Bellamy's YouTube Channel

Professional Blog for Professional Buyers


About Mike Bellamy: Advisory Board Member & Featured Blogger at the not-for-profit China Sourcing Information Center ( Author of “The Essential Reference Guide to China Sourcing” and founder of PassageMaker Sourcing Solutions.

Leave a Comment