About the blog and author
CSIC advisory board member and practicing China lawyer, Sophie Mao, created this blog in hopes of helping foreign buyers better understand the legal system in China. Buyers will find advise not only on the legal system in general, but perhaps more importantly the blog will offer practical advice international business people can use when sourcing from China. Topics include, but are not limited to, Intellectual Property Protection, Contracts, Mediation and Litigation.
• Dispute Resolution, Arbitration & Litigation
• Intellectual Property Registration and Litigation
• China Corporate Law (labor, employment, taxation, corporate governance & general counsel)
• International Trade Law (contract review & general counsel)
• Technical and General Translation
For legal services, contact www.AsiaBridgeLaw.com for more information.