China Business & Law Update for Busy Executives
2017 Q3: Mike’s China Sourcing Update
For this Q3 2017 Update I’d like to share the following recordings taking from recent China sourcing summits and trade shows in Australia and Hong Kong.
Nine 2 Minute Tutorials for Busy Executives
Designed to serve as an executive summary of the following topics:
- Introduction to the series
- When NOT to source from China?
- Smooth logistics
- Is my supplier legit?
- How to find a GOOD supplier: Step 1
- How to find a GOOD supplier Step 2
- How to find a GOOD supplier Step 3
- Protecting sensitive information and intellectual property
- Managing China projects from afar
Full Length Seminar with Case Studies
China Sourcing 2017: Best Practices and Common Pitfalls
Covers: How is China sourcing in 2017 different than past years and what will 2018 look like?
Here is what you will learn:
- Sourcing & manufacturing in China is undergoing rapid change. Are you up to speed?
- Avoiding scams & bad suppliers
- Protecting your interests: Relationships/Documentation/Monitoring
- Case Study: Negotiating the Price
- Case Study: Quality Control & On-Time Delivery
- Case Study: Protecting Intellectual Property
If you have any questions about the topics covered in this email, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I’m happy to help!
Mike Bellamy (LinkedIn Profile)
Celebrating 20 years in Asia!
P.S. – BTW, if you didn’t get last quarter’s update, you can find the library online at here.